[Home] | [Forums]

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Mike Jacobs Day to Day

Mike Jacobs left during an at bat in the 6th inning yesterday against the Brewers with a sprained right middle finger. The finger had been bothering Jacobs for some time, and it was aggravated in last night's at bat.

"My finger has been bothering me, and sometimes, I take some swings and it just kind of catches," said Jacobs. "It's one of those things where it kind of goes numb after that. It's hard to explain. It's something that catches real fast, hurts real bad, and then once I came back in here, I am fine."

Yet, precautionary x-rays came back negative. With a lefty on the mound today in Manny Parra, it was likely that Jacobs was going to get the day off. No immediate plans to call up a player are expected at this time.

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Webtalks